When you first discover your technology, there’s a temptation to rush something to market straight away
That’s a mistake.
Our strategic innovation phase plays a key role in eliminating your risk and proving a critical ‘go’ or ‘no go’ for your product, based on both the technical and market challenges.
We take time to double and triple check that your chosen path is the right one for your business.
When it comes to using innovative technology: measure twice and cut once.
Strategic Innovation also identifies where existing technologies, or off-the- shelf modules, can be used to cut development effort, minimise risk, accelerate time-to- market and avoid reinventing the wheel.
Our team always stays abreast of emerging technologies and strives to apply these in new ways. All for your benefit.
Understanding your business problem, Arcade dev house analyse how technology can add further value
These early steps of Strategic Innovation help establish the product requirements, eliminate risk and set up the rest of the journey for success:
· We uncover unique opportunities to connect companies and their audiences in the evolving digital landscape.
· Our user-centered approach to design leads to seamless interactions and branding across the digital ecosystem.
· We combine proven methods with the latest technological advancements to deliver front and back-end solutions.
By using our services, you’ll enjoy multiple benefits:
· First-to-market advantage
· Increased margins/revenue
· Reduced costs and overheads
· Brand awareness and PR opportunities
· Solve problems that were otherwise too expensive or difficult
What we offer
Proof of Concepts
Technology is nice. Practical applications are better. We show you how to take your tech to market.
Front-Office and Back-office Innovation Solutions
There’s no point developing tech if you can’t take it to market. We bring efficiencies to your business to make the most from your tech.
Development + Deployment
We partner with you through building your core technology concepts and putting them into market.
We’re with you – even when your tech is out in the market. We’re always here, always able to be called on.
Give us a call, any time. We’re here to help you.
Customer Success Stories
Since its inception in America in 1883, FMC has become one of the leading global chemical companies serving the agricultureRead case study
With 72% of construction professionals now owning a smartphone, and 64% of construction professionals who use a laptop –Read case study