We are looking for a partnership manager with a record of successfully managing SaaS and VC partnerships. As our first partnership hire, you will report to the VP of Sales and be responsible for helping to develop our initial partnership strategy. You will reach out to potential partners, form agreements, and manage the success of those relationships.
This is an opportunity to join a quickly growing team. You will make a significant impact from day one and have the impact to accelerate our channel and integration strategy.
- Form a deep understanding of our ecosystem, and identify what good channel and integration partners look like
- Create outbound strategies and marketing materials to attract new partners
- Work closely with marketing and product to optimise results from partner relationships
- Develop, monitor and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles and engagement tactics to continuously improve results
- Put in processes to track partner engagement, revenue, and integration adoption
- Work with product to ensure integrations are built on schedule and partners have the resources they need to build
- Create standardised partner training and go-to-market materials with marketing
- Be flexible and willing to do a variety of tasks while team is growing
- 5 years of VC and SaaS business development or sales experience, 2+ years of SaaS partnership experience
- Proven record of building successful partnership relationships that drive real results
- Industry experience
- Passionate about technology and business strategy
- Clear communicator with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully and efficiently manage a wide variety of relationships
- History of driving revenue and manage projects in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organisation
Applications are open to 31 Oct 2022.